HP2723 Surgical Mask
Surgical mask, generally used in the medical outpatient, laboratory, operating room and other high-demand environment, is worn by medical staff. The safety coefficient is relatively high, and the resistance to bacteria and viruses is relatively strong. Surgical masks can also be used against the flu.
Melt-blown cloth, cloth of melt-blown polypropylene as the main raw material, the fiber can reach 0.5-10 microns in diameter, the capillary structure of these unique ultra-fine fibers increase the number of fibers per unit area and the surface area, so that the melt-blown fabric has the very good filterability, shielding, insulation, and oil absorption, can be used for air and liquid filtration material, insulation material, absorbing material, masks, heat preservation material, and try to wipe cloth, etc. Spun-bonded non-woven cloth: is in the polymer has been extruded, stretch and form continuous filament, filament laid into a network, fiber network after its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods, so that the fiber network into non-woven cloth. High strength, high temperature resistance (can be used in the environment of 150℃ for a long time), aging resistance, uv resistance, high elongation, stability and good permeability, corrosion resistance, sound insulation, anti-moth, non-toxic.
Health Pro Surgical Masks have passed the EU en14683 type IIR Standard, included BFE test, Differential pressure test, Splash resistance pressure test, Microbial cleanliness test. You are well assured of the safety and quality of our products.
- Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance：EN 14683:2019
- Differential Pressure (Delta P)：ASTM F2299/ EN 14683:2019
- BFE：ASTM F2100-2019 /EN 14683:2019
- Splash resistance：EN 14683:2019
- Microbial cleanliness：EN 14683:2019
- Flammability of clothing textiles：ASTM
- Ambient particle concentration：BS EN ISO 14644-1:2015
- Viable particle cleanliness：EU GMP & PIC/S PE 010-3
- Report on classification of air cleanliness：BS EN ISO 14644-1:2015
- Report on Field Certification of Cleanroom：BS EN ISO 14698-1:2003
- ISO 9001:2015
- Australian register of therapeutic goods cert