A. Model Number:
50pcs / Box
- Health Pro HP9503 Mask
D. Intended Use
- For adult use
- BFE >= 99%
- N95 Standard
- 4-layer structure protection
E. Standard Complied
- Aluminium Test：EU 2015/863
- KN95, GB2626-2006
- Flammability Test：ASTM
- Synthetic blood fluid penetration resistance test：ASTM F1862 & ISO 22609
- Particle Filtration Efficiency Test：ASTM F2299
- Bfe test & differential pressure test：EN 14683:2019 & ASTM F2100-19
- Microbial cleanliness：EN 14683:2019
- BFE：EN 14683:2019
- Differential Pressure (Delta P)：EN 14683:2019
- Skin Irritation Test Extratoin method ：ISO 10993-10:2010
- Skin Sensitization Test Guinea pig maximization：ISO 10993-10:2010
- In vitro cytotoxicity test：ISO 10993-5:2009
- Ambient particle concentration：BS EN ISO 14644-1:2015
- Viable particle cleanliness：EU GMP & PIC/S PE 010-3
- Report on classification of air cleanliness：BS EN ISO 14644-1:2015
- Report on Field Certification of Cleanroom：BS EN ISO 14698-1:2003
- ISO 9001:2015
- Australian register of therapeutic goods cert
F. User’s Instructions
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts of the product. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- No alternation or modification is allowed. Never use damaged product or product not being properly stored / maintained. In that case, discard these products.
- Refer to User’s instructions, Instructions for Fitting, and Instructions for Storage and Shelf Life for information on use and maintenance of the product.
- This product must not be used for more than 5 hours (working shift). Always discard and replace the product, when the breathing resistance becomes excessive or at the end of every working shift.
- The user of the product must be trained to use properly before starting work. Facial hair (beard or sidebeards) of the user within the area of the sealing edges of the product may jeopardize the protection efficiency of the product itself.
- Do not use this product as protection against toxic particles, gases or vapors, solvents from spray-painting operations, or in explosive atmospheres.
- Do not use this product in tanks, enclosed places or in any circumstances where gas is likely to be present or in oxygen deficient atmospheres (<19% in volume)
- This product should not be worn when conditions prevent a good face to face piece seal. Such conditions include the growth of beards or mustache and sideburns and the use of spectacles or any other devices containing temples or straps which pass between the product sealing edge and the user’s face.
- Leave the work area immediately if breathing becomes difficult or dizziness or any other signs of distress occur.
- It is not allowed to use the product without proper fit.
- This User’s Instructions, Instructions for Fitting and Warnings is helpful for correct using of the product and to prevent risks of health. It is peremptory to read it carefully and to follow it.
H. Instructions for Storage
- The product should be placed in a container and stores in a clean, cool and dry atmosphere to ensure the product is protected against dust, chemicals, moisture, excessive heat and direct sunlight.
I. Shelf Life:
- 3 years
J. Country of Origin:
- Made in Hong Kong
K. Company Information and website
Health Pro Supplies Limited
Room D, 4/F, Century Center,
No. 33-35, Au Pui Wan Street,Fo Tan, Shatin,
L. Instructions for Fitting
- Take the product and gently extent the elastic headbands one after another. Place the product within in hand, the noseclip pointing at your fingertip and the headbands hanging downwards
- Position the product under the chin with nosepiece facing upwards
- Pass the lower elastic headband over the head and place it on the back of the neck, then position the upper hand around the head and above the ears.
- Adjust the nosepiece according to the shape of the nose.
- To check the correct fit, cup with both hands the respirator and exhale powerfully. IF any airflow indicates leakage around the edges of the respirator stretch the headbands again by pulling them backwards. If necessary the length of the elastic headband can be shortened by knotting. Then correct the position of the respirator and check again (repeat 5). Please do not use the product until it is fitted correctly.